- Poached eggs by the Poach-master General( Aaron)
- Smashed potato roasted with sea salt
- Home-grown sauteed spinach with garlic, lemon, olive oil
- Lentil salad with baby spinach, home made goats cheese, mint, and lemon. (I think about four of us from the street each had a hand in this one each of us tweaking it just a bit.) It was divine.
- Stuffed tomato with parsley, breadcrumbs, garlic, and parmesan
- Bacon (of course) and baked beans on toast for the little ones
- Home-made bread with fresh orange juice.
- Caramel mud cake with a white chocolate ganache, thanks to my beautiful neighbour. This was the first time in ages that someone else made my birthday cake!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
My best birthday brunch
I am a little behind, these are some pictures from the brunch I had a couple of weeks ago for my... ahem 41st birthday.